Try this unique way to prepare your wild caught shrimp!
For the wild caught shrimp:
- 2 pounds Topline Foods Wild Caught Colossal Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup organic chili sauce
- 1/2 cup organic ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus lemon zest for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Thaw your wild caught shrimp by placing them in a bowl in the sink and run cold water over them until thawed, about 15 minutes.
Pat dry and place on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt and pepper and spread them in one layer. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, just until pink, firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
For the sauce, mix the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Top the shrimp with lemon zest and serve with the sauce.
Recipe by Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa (Back to Basics Cookbook).
Topline Foods provides wild caught seafood, grass fed beef, organic chicken and so much more – delivered to your door. Now shipping nationwide including Arizona, New Mexico, Southern California including San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange County as well as Salt Lake City and Las Vegas!